-I used barbie dolls from ebay they are cheaper and work better to pop the legs off and on.
– 3 Small cakes depending on size of barbie.
– Put cakes together and carefully shave the top edges to make it round, cover with a crumb coat.
– Wrap the bottom of the barbie in plastic wrap after popping legs off.
– Carve holes in the cake for barbie to go in, put icing in to make it stick.
– Get Creative!!
– I didn’t get to do this when I made Olaf but I recommend printing off a picture and cut it out to get the size and shape right.
-White first!! Black last.
Please feel free to comment! I like hearing what people think! If you have any questions or tips let me know! Have a good day!